- You cannot believe it’s been a whole year since your birthed a tiny human. Where has the year gone?? You have endless photos to show people but not everyone is interested in the difference between last month and today.
2. You still have the baby weight despite swearing to yourself 3 months into your pregnancy that this wouldn’t define your body type and you would be in shape by her first birthday
3. No longer will your baby be occupied by a jumperoo or a baby bouncer, instead they are fascinated by plug sockets, bags and dangerous items you did not existed in your house until they could crawl.
4. You have started to learn about why so many people talk about their hate of Mr Tumble, the wiggles and in the night garden on the internet. No one can be that happy surely???
5. The wardrobes and anywhere you can store an item is full to bring of baby clothes 0-9 months but you cannot bring yourself to throw them or donate them. You keep telling yourself you will make it into one of those blankets or cushions organised mums and dads have, however your clothes remain collecting dust.
6. Naps are getting shorter. HELP
7. Someone calls her a toddler, taking you aback and you want to shout at them “SHE IS STILL MY BABY”
Hope you enjoyed