Next week we are heading to our first every christening. My cousin has had a baby a few months after Pip and she is having her baby christened. I have not been to a Christening before so I am looking forward to it.
Gifts are not asked for but I know they will be much appreciated and I know when I was trying to find something to buy I found it difficult. So I thought I would make a little gift guide:
Buy a gift:
- Name a Star Gift Set – £9.99
- Personalised Keepsake box – £34.99
- Personalised Newborn Baby Poster – 12.99
- Personalised Christening Wooden Star – £7.50
- Personalised Letter Train – £12
- Beatrix Potter Wooden Spoon – £3.45
I hope you found this helpful and sparked some ideas if you too have a christening coming up!
Thanks for reading